Thursday, November 09, 2006

Are we there yet????

The weather is warm and its just wonderful outside now if we had a baby to walk around with and share all the pretty trees. It is now creeping up on 5 months from referral and still nothing. Each week it's next week we will hear, who said this would be easy. We got new pictures and I think this is just getting harder by the day. I don't talk to anyone about it anymore since I know little to nothing. Ok frustrated we are. My husband offered ok I asked to go there and just wait it out there. Guess what ?? He said Yes. So we called the agency and are on day 4 of no return call :(. So instead I will share our pictures we got a couple of weeks ago.

So now do you know why the wait is so hard? We watch her grow up through pictures. Ok break time tears again..

5 comments:

Ange said...

That sounds very frustrating to me! I hope everything works out for you.

RollerCoaster said...

I hope you hear travel news soon and I hope your agency calls back sooner so you can make whatever plans you need. Sending hugs your way!

Susan said...

Karrie, she's beautiful! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the agency will call you SOON with good news.

R&H said...

She's a beautiful little girl. I really hope you get to hold her SOON!!! I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to not know anything.

Jo said...

I am just know startign to read your blog. I am so very sorry you have to deal with all this. I guess frustration is a serious understatement.

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.