Saturday, October 21, 2006

If only I had put my time to better use.

I got an email today that we should be getting news hopefully this week I will read the email again 10 times to make sure I got it right. It seems that two of us are ready to go in our province. Now you can read past posts this wait has been anything but easy and here I will say oh no I don't have anything done. The packed bags got unpacked when we flew to Missouri and since it was a longer wait I do not think we have the right size clothes. This could also pose a problem due to the conference in Vietnam but I cannot wait longer this is way to hard. So we are hoping, praying its finally going to happen and though we thought we would travel with more families at least it seems two of us are there.
So if that is not enough I am working on my house and figuring our where to put the wonderful wood pieces my brother makes. First thing I got was a jewelry/keepsake box.


Then my clocks...... Yes clocks

So in the mail came my 4th clock. They are all different wood and I love them all but am running out of places to hang them. I have not taken pictures of the new one but will this week.

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.