Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No more Diapers

Well we took the plunge and took Myles out of his diapers Saturday. It did not go to well as his father seemed to get him to the toilet after he went quite a few times. We are happy to day Sunday went much better. We did wonder though as he wanted to go pee pee but even through Monday still no poop. Well that poop cost me $29 dollars today. Four days later he finally went on the toilet hurray. So I am excited to announce I will only have one child in diapers at a time in our home, this was a concern as dirty diapers are not something we like.
The weather is wonderful and we are spending lots of time outdoors. Only problem with this is Myles loves to dig. He moves the rocks from one pile to the next. How can I possibly get rid of them if he enjoys them so much. Wonder how he will do in the snow since it seems like summer here all the time. If all goes well after we return from Vietnam we hope to visit Mammoth.
Still no new news from our agency. They are sending us the travel information but still no dates. Patience is all we hear, five months later at that.

1 comment:

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Wow! Potty training is quite the feat! Congrats!

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.