Friday, June 15, 2007

Making room

What a wonderful day with my two little ones. I so thought it was going to be long and hard to have no preschool and high school out. We still wake up early but somewhere I found more energy to play and clean up the mess. I wonder why no one invented a bulldozer for the house to clean up after 3 year olds though. It is amazing how many toys he can play with in one day and how many non toys he can make into toys and play with. Right now we are on a search with a flashlight before story time. You wind the flashlight and it works. Did you ever know that a flashlight can fly?

I am wondering how easy it will be with 3 children under 4 though. I did this before but I think it was one over 4 and 2 under :). Ok not by much but wow 3 kids that close together is going to make me skinny (a girl can hope)

So more encouraging news about Mai. She is 15 months old and we last saw her 6 months ago. Not a day goes by that we do not think of her and wish she was in our arms. So we hear it is possible that I may be back in Vietnam. I she will not remember us but with time hopefully she will remember the feeling of being loved again. We saw such changes in the 3 weeks we had her and I hope some of those things grew with her. At 9 months old she had no teeth and we are so sorry we missed her first tooth. Wow I am getting excited that we may actually get to see her again.

Do we buy another crib? What do you do with a 15 month old? Myles slept with us so who knows. Here is Sierra's room which the girls will share. Will have to take a better picture since I added a few things from our trip to Vietnam.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So Excited for you!!! I love that crib, it was one of my top picks! We ended up going with the Madison collection by Stanley and got both the convertible and reg crib. The furniture will eventually be our future little girl's when we get her home from China. But Christopher will have the room to himself for a little while then he will have to share. I think she will need a crib for awhile. They are going to love being roommates!
Again, so happy for you!!
Karen

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.