Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Mom I am not a kid anymore...

Today it seems is when my son thinks he is no longer a kid. Hey I am a grown up look.


This is while he tells me to also take him to the doctor so he can get one more shot(the same kid who was terrified of shots) so he can start kindergarten. Boy they grow up to fast.

Summer has been great so far with a lot of pool time


We are growing our own veggies and loving it. So far we have zucchini and egg plant. The corn is growing as well as the tomatoes. Watermelon seeds have leaves and the cucumbers are sprouting. This has been so fun for us all.







And a new addition to the family. She is a osicat and as sweet as can be..

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.