Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Are they efficient???

I opened my mail the other day to find that our government has become more efficient. Now if they could work on the time between interview that would be great. So our littlest addition now has a Certificate of Citizenship. This took under 4 weeks wow.
The letter that came with it and what being a citizen is did not fit an infant but one day she will appreciate it and the stamp of our president.
In the time home we have changed so much that I am amazed. I never thought I would want my child to cry but it brings joy to know that my daughter learned so fast that I will come to her or feed her the moment she needs it. She looks for me when someone else has her and best of all cuddles.
Now if only we could get the other agency to give us our child. We spent 3 weeks with her and fell in love and they just want to give her to another family. The letters from them shock anyone who reads them. Please pray we can bring her home we miss her.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I am glad to hear S- got all her stuff already.

I am also sick to my stomach to hear about wanting to give R- to another family..... I am so sorry.

Stepping on Legos said...

I know that need for crying! Addy wasn't a crier at all until we brought her home. Now she is full of spit and vinegar and I *love* it!!! I really hope that the other agency does the right thing. Soon. Now. Yesterday.

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.