Friday, May 25, 2007

Rejected.

What a great day, I took the kids to see Elmo/Sesame Street live. Everyone comment on how the baby almost 7 months old was just as into it as the 3 and 4 year old in our group. She didn't miss a beat and forget the nap. Now mind you we have had a rough 2 days as we are working on this one stubborn tooth. She is drooling, fussy and down right not happy about this teething thing.
So why rejected you ask? After a wonderful day with the kids my son and I are sitting and winding down. A commercial comes on for Olive Garden and I hint "wow mommy would love to go there for dinner". Ok so nothing I then said would you like to take mommy out to dinner to that restaurant? His reply "I don't have a car". I figure next best and I say but you do have a bike. "It does not have two seats though".

1 comment:

Mia's Mommy said...

Kerri,

Sierra is really beautiful. And, after looking at the hotel photos, I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that in VN. Wow.

Melissa

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.