Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Movie to see

My daughter invited me out to a movie last night. I have to say since Myles joined us we do not see movies that often unless they are power hero's, animated kids who sing, or the little bear who gets in trouble (curious George). I am not so sure this was the movie to see when you are awaiting travel news but "World Trade Center" is what we saw. My daughter has offered to baby sit so I can take my husband. I am not sure anyone walked out with a dry eye but I will say it was good.
On the adoption front no more news. We are being told that things are moving along and hopefully travel will come in September. Do they know how hard it is to look at a picture know its your child and not be able to even touch her? Then I read this on the internet.
When you go to the orphanage you should be very polite to everyone you meet. The person who has been taking care of your child may want to hold him/her for most of the time you are there. Please let her do this. She has taken care of your child and this will be the last time she will see him/her. Give her a few last moments. She may also show you how to hold and feed your baby. Again, let her do this. You will soon be on your way home and you can do what ever you please. You have the rest of your life with your child; she has only a few more minutes.
This cannot be an easy job and I sure hope I find a way to thank them properly for caring for our daughter.

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.