Friday, August 25, 2006

Where did the week go.....

Can you believe another week has passed and summer is coming to an end? School officially starts next week but the freshmen go to school this morning to get their books, schedules and buy there year books. Ok so what is with the cost of year books anyway? If you want to just buy a year book its $70 till next week that is, if you want to attend football games add to that. So the check for today is $110 without P.E. clothes thank goodness she is taking dance. I am sure they will want special shoes and outfit that will cost me more then PE clothes :).
We are headed out to the Asian Garden Mall today as I need to feel like I am getting closer to Vietnam. I will take picture and post later.
Superman has made his appearance in my house and we have had to buy several of these pj's as he will not go to his normal clothes. I did try to tell him that Clark Kent changes to regular clothes but he will have none of it. Now if he could use his super powers to clean the house for me that would be great. Myles better known as Superman will start school in September.
My purchase getting me closer to Rylee-ann this past week is her car seat.

It has the best ratings and seeing she is so small the Britax seemed to big so it is being put aside a bit. So now that I have her car seat do you think someone can call me and tell me to pick her up? I am told we should know something in the next week or so.

Have a great day.....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love it, that is the exact same one I am getting. I want the Britax too, but it looks like it just engulfs the baby and I want something more portable. Just had to share that we have the same great taste in carseats. :)

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.