Friday, August 04, 2006

Referrals

I think today has been one of the better days. When you read other families posting their referrals it just makes it more real. From the beginning I have watched one families blog and you would think it was my child. She talked about her baby then all of a sudden nothing. How do you write someone asking what happened. Well today she posted pictures and I feel like I got my referral all over again. Congratulations I am so happy you got your beautiful daughter. I am sure from reading your blog you both will make wonderful parents.

I hesitated putting much on our referral scared you can say but now reading a few others we are happy to announce Rylee-ann Mai who is in Can Tho. We got so many pictures the other day and some of her medical. Now if only we could get more. Can you imagine I got on the phone and insisted (ok asked nice... begged) to get my daughter formula. It seems she is anemic and in need of good formula. The orphanage does all they can I am sure but can we not do more? I await news that they can do this for me and all the babies there that need this.

1 comment:

Stepping On Legos said...

I love her name!!!!!

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.