Saturday, August 05, 2006




Ok so I get pictures of our daughter and a few extras and first I say what in heavens name is that? I guess I deserve a trip to Hawaii or at least somewhere that has coconuts. What ever happened to that brown fuzzy thing I see in the market. So I ask my husband what is it and he says the outside of a coconut. Has he been to Hawaii without me?

I do like the green on it though and wonder how that would look with pink on the walls in the baby's room. I better start this week as time is flying and I really need to have more then clothes for her. I have bought way to many outfits and way to many toys. My husband wants to know if they allow full size carry on because I keep telling him this is a toy for the long flight home.

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.