Thursday, January 11, 2007

Did I miss thatEMail?

Ok so our little girl is 10 months old today. We are ok with the fact we wanted an infant as young as possible but not ok with 7 months of waiting. Did you know that most of the staff at our agency seems to be gone.
I am searching for the email that says the program director from Vietnam is gone. I guess its lost did you get it? I did get another email today that says they have new pictures of her. This time only 2 and I cannot open any of them. Odd was we have a new program director she signed it as if I knew. Said she is cute here are the pictures.
I so hoped it was the call to get her :(.
Oh tried to reply to a comment but I cant, is this even possible? My daughter is in Can Tho, do you have a referral?

3 comments:

M & H said...

I am sorry to hear of all the problems you are having. What agency are you using? We started the VN adoption process in Sept. 06.
Did you go to VN and see you daughter? I wish you well and will be praying for you all.
Heather from NC

R&H said...

ughhhh! I'm so sorry this has happened, we all knew it may be a bit of a rocky road adopting from a newly opened country but I wish that the agency would keep better contact with it's families and at least update the waiting people a little bit more-it wouldn't help much but at least you wouldn't feel as forgotten.
I hear that CanTho is very slow right now and other places are moving more quickly. I sure hope CanTho picks up the pace soon your little girl needs to come home!

my3 kids said...

Hi There,

I just noticed your daughter is from Can Tho and wanted to say that we have a daughter from there as well. Our daughter was 5.5 months when we brought her home and she is now almost 7.5...wow how the time has flown by. if you would like to email feel free at sjolson@tbaytel.net. Best wishes,
Janice

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.