Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I held off for so long too....

So I didnt write about our 3 weeks in Vietnam and I wrote little when we got home. Today I just felt it was time to write. Can you believe that I got pictures within an hour of my post. Ok yep I cried but she is smiling which she learned in the 3 weeks we had her. Her hands are open not in a fist also something that changed in the 3 weeks. Only thing wrong is the agency said nothing other then here are pictures we took. No news? No date? Ok more tears. My baby needs me..

THE PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED SINCE IT HAS BEEN COPIED FROM MY PAGE AS WELL AS ANOTHER. SORRY

One thing I learned in this process is DON'T ASK who is in the picture with her. That is how we fell in love with the 11 year old. So anyone looking for an older child? They are all so beautiful....

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure what has happened , but I am very sorry that you aren't able to be with your baby. I hope and pray that things work out for you and that she will come home to you very soon.

Stephanie

R&H said...

What orphanage is your baby in? We're using Faith too and I'm getting very nervous!
I hope and pray everything will work out. I guess that's all anyone can do at this point right?

R&H said...

Oh by the way your baby is beautiful! And the other little girls is just adorable as well, I sure hope they are able to come home SOOOOOOON!!!!!!

M & H said...

I hope everything gets better for you. What is the name of the orphanage? I may ask my agency about the older child in the photo. Thanks

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.