Monday, January 22, 2007

Long W. eekends

We had a wonderful weekend painting and building a shelf for the babies room. I thought I would just do the basic and not buy a new crib and bedding until we got home with no baby.. I bought a new crib and think I found the bedding I want. Here is the crib (not our room though)

I painted the room green and yellow. Now for the problem.

We got an email today from the agency. Now remember its 7 1/2 months from referral and we hear little to nothing from them but be patient. Today they said they wanted a check for $140 sent to them so they could make an appointment to update our fingerprints. Hello they do not expire till May 15, 2007 are they kidding? That is 11 months from referral and they do not expect us to have our baby home? No reason given just send the money, only we do not live in their state and they did not do our home study. So will we ever get this little one home to use her crib.....

2 comments:

Jo said...

I love that crib.

M & H said...

Hi,
I was wondering if you can e-mail me off line. I was speaking to someone from Dillon adoption and she was telling me why some giving and receiving dates are harded to get then others. I think you are working with Faith right? Faith and Dillon are the only ones working with Can Tho. I also wanted to ask you a question concerning that little 11 year old in the photo. Thanks, hope to hear from you. Heather

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.