Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time moves so slow

We are now 2 days away from the 7th month of knowing about a little girl who lives so far away but is such a big piece of my heart. Why we cannot hold or touch her we do not know. We do know we had the most wonderful 3 weeks with her but now we just cry. Our agency as you can guess has nothing to say. No phone calls no emails nothing. Business as usual except for us. They have cashed our check taken our hearts and say patience? Our baby is 10 months old tomorrow and will not be with us.
My heart is broken and another family plugs away telling others how great this agency is and how they side with them. How do you side with anyone when you do not know the facts. It is our intent to heal these broken hearts and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh Karrie!!! I am sooooo sorry!! I was so hoping that your agency would get it together and you would have your G&R before you had to leave VN!! I will pray that you will get a phone call telling you to get back on that plane and go get your precious daughter! Were you able to get a nanny just for her??
Sorry we werern't able to get together again before I left for Hanoi. Once my facilitator got back to VN she got things moving quickly! I will be checking your blog often! I hope you get good news soon!
Stacey

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.