Friday, January 19, 2007

They said it never rains in California.. How about snow?

What a week we have had here. We go from hot and windy to rain and then the unbelievable SNOW. Yep it snowed at the beach amazing. At least it was not enough to cause total havoc but enough to say California got snow.
This is when I am so grateful that I have a fireplace in my room too. You cannot turn it on when its hot outside and you have the air conditioner on it really is silly but on chilly nights its so nice to just have a fire in your room and your relaxing and the kids are asleep.
It has been an interesting month and I decided after my return from Vietnam that I did not like my job anymore. No I still like being a mom I just didn't like working at the store anymore. So I quit and boy the manager was not happy. So two weeks later I decided to apply at a store I walked by in the mall and filled out the paper. The manager took it spoke to me for a few minutes and asked me to call this number to answer questions. She said as long as you pass you have a job. Ok now the question I have is who would not pass. Would you steal? No Would you take drugs while at work? No Would you let someone who stole have a second chance? No More drug questions more questions about stealing. Does anyone actually say yeis I am a drug addict and I steal?
Still no news on the baby. She is getting older and missing out on so much. Not one email from the agency but we did get an email from the US Embassy in Hanoi. Tet is coming up and if we do not hear soon we will not go before march. My baby will be one in March.

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.