Friday, April 13, 2007

Our littlest U.S Citizen

We got it. Can you believe that we have been home one week and we have a U.S Passport for the baby already. I went to the Federal Building today and it was ready and waiting. Now if only the first agency would call we can return to get our daughter. Not sure how Sierra will like going back since she has learned a few things like attention :) but we hope that we get our daughter out of Can Tho. It is over 10 months from referral and today's email said the Provence is moving ahead. Wonder why we hear NOTHING from Faith then.
Now onto better news our wonderful weather. Can you beleive its so nice we wear t-shirts and pants out and its snowing elsewhere.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I hope you get to bring her home soon.

Anonymous said...

cool beans!

Stepping on Legos said...

Yay! That was tooo easy (relatively speaking! haha). I hope you get to use it VERY SOON!

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.