Thursday, March 15, 2007

They said be flexable

So as I pack the last of my things I get a call from our agency.... You have to be kidding is my thought but heck what is an extra 5 days. It seems that our giving and receiving is moved to Friday and I tried to change my flight but as usual they are all booked. How is it that every flight into Hanoi Vietnam is booked from Monday through Wednesday. So we go as planned and get to site see. They will also help arrange for a few excursions. I am getting so excited. Now the bad news :) I did manage to get my husband on a flight to come in on Friday and leave Sunday. Why you ask? The baby is an automatic citizen if he sees her before the completion of our adoption. This makes our life easier and we do not have to see our social worker again for 1 full year this way. So the bad news is I got him on our frequent flier miles but he travels first class. Now does this sound fair to you? I thought not. I am so jealous we are flying deluxe class...

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.