Monday, March 19, 2007

Where are we????

Wow talk about tired. We arrived into Hanoi safe and less quite a few tears It was one emotional send off no wonder my daughter and I are so exhausted. Grandma and Grandpa rushed to see us off and finally at 11:30 we parted to the security gates. I thought I was going alone as my daughter did not want to let her sister go.
The flight was very long but good. Myles slept for quite a while on the first leg (the long one). Now its only 20 to 4 in the afternoon here and I am so tired and of course he is awake. We were met by our agency staff and taken to our hotel. How you find the street is beyond me as I am sure we went in circles for 5 minutes to just get here.
Tomorrow is another day and we are exhausted so more tomorrow.
Bye from Hanoi

No comments:

Why have I not seen enough

About Me

My photo
Full time mom part time Maid, Cook, Gardner, Chauffer. Expert at folding panties that others find amusing to throw around the store. Adopted our son in 2005 and though g-d called many to adoption it was my desire to be a mom again that called me to adoption. We have one child from Kazakhstan and one from Vietnam and hope to add one more child to our family. Our dream started with China but I knew in Feb of 2006 that the projected 2 yr wait was at least 3 and I have no patience.